ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control, and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina