Great lightweight rod to help sling those weightless flukes and swimbaits a mile. Have always needed a rod that can handle a long hook set and also be able to cover the distance needed between me and the fish while in clear herring lakes!
Awesome Rod! Excels in long casts in the gin clear waters up North...smaller Keitech swimmers, Goby plastics, weightless wacky Senkos, finesse jigs and worms...Light sensitive tip with backbone for those big Smallmouth bass...Will throw Warts. DT4s, and Shad Raps too...
Another great rod, powerful, sensitive and light! Love it!
Awesome Rod Great for weightless Senkos!!
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 3 year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South CarolinaSee All ZOLO Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.