All ALX Rods are covered by a limited warranty against workmanship and materials for the original owner. ALX Rods will inspect all rods and determine if failure was due to workmanship or materials. For damage determined to be the result of defect, ALX Rods will promptly repair/replace the product with no charge. Upgrades and model changes are not available.
- ENOX: 10 Years
- EXPERT: 10 Years
- ZOLO: 10 Years
- IKOS: 5 Years
- BOKU: 3 Years
All warranty claims require proof of purchase and a completed Warranty Claim Form. If you have registered your rod or purchased direct, your proof of purchase may already be on file with us.
Time period is based on the date of purchase recorded at registration proven by receipt or date of manufacture (based on serial number) if the rod is unregistered. You may register your rod here.
Damage or failure resulting from normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidents, theft, unapproved alterations, intentional damage, loss, or acts of God are not covered.
To Make a Warranty claim
To make a warranty claim, please ship the damaged rod, prepaid, along with a FULLY completed Warranty Return Form. Broken rods may be cut down to minimize shipping cost. Clearly mark the damaged section.
US Customers Send directly to:
105 Contract Drive, Suite 100
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
RODS DEEMED UNREPAIRABLE WILL NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS THE CLAIMANT PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
Allow 2 weeks for processing
Sure Set replacement
Stuff happens – and it’s usually at the worst time. So that we can help you get back to fishing faster, we offer a one-time per rod, no questions replacement policy for rods that have been registered to original owners.
Please note this is a replacement program we offer specially for our customers. Defects are covered by our warranty program. Upgrades and model changes are not available.
How it works:
- Call us at 866-628-5052 ext 2 to use your one time per rod SureSet Replacement Program
- Have the following information on hand:
- Serial number of the rod
- Model name of the rod
- Your credit card information
- Able to send an electronic image of the damaged rod via email
- Rod cost will be as follows (effective April 20, 2017):
- IKOS – $50 + $30 shipping
- BOKU, ZOLO, EXPERT – $90 + $30 shipping
- ENOX – $120 + $30 shipping
- Rods not registered require an additional $5 processing fee (effective July 1, 2016). Register your rod yourself here.
- We will ship the rod where you want in the USA for the price above via FedEx Ground. Add $20 for 2nd day shipping. Contact us for overnight delivery service.
We will ship rods within one day of order, depending on stock availability. If the model rod is out of production, we will offer the closest comparable model from our current offering.
ALX Rods is happy to offer rod repair services for all ALX Rods and many other brands through our Custom Shop.
- Tip and guide repair
- Grip replacement and repair
- General rod reconditioning
- Miscellaneous upgrades
Please contact us direct at 866-628-5052 to discuss the repair and obtain an estimated cost. Repair costs will include parts, labor and return shipping charges. Costs are variable and based on the scope of the repair.