Never disappointed with ALX . Have a few different types and all are great!
My first all glass rod - you’d never know it was a glass rod - as light and sensitive as any 7 foot med heavy/mod graphite rod - handles 1.5-sized squarebills and 1/2 lipless perfectly.
Bought this rod for RK Crawlers, DT, DT, Little John's and such as well as square bills last fall to replace another crankbait rod that for some reason I just could not keep the fish pegged on. Waited a few months to put some fishing behind to write a review. This rod is excellent at a very good price point. Throws baits a long way and has perfect action to keep the little trebles in place. Can say I've not lost a fish yet and this includes several hooked only by the back treble.
This rod is my go to for finding fish!! Throws light cranks exceptionally well, has great feel, and would be a toss up as my favorite rod in my arsenal. I own two if that means anything!
I bought this rod to throw smaller crankbaits. It has a soft tip with enough backbone to get the job done. I would recommend it for anything up to the 15ft range.
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.