Love the rod, exactly the feel and action I was looking for in a crankbait rod.I’m looking forward to adding some more ALX rods to my collection.
I called Alex a week before heading to Lake St. Clair for an early spring smallmouth trip. We typically throw mid diving cranks like rock crawlers and DT10s. He suggested the hustler and 3 days later it was here. This rod fishes way beyond its price point (like all the IKOS) and was an absolute pleasure to fish all day. This rod is perfect for those smaller cranks! It has the perfect parabolic action to launch those baits and keep the fish pinned with the lighter trebles. Thanks Alex!
As with all of my ALX rods, the Ikos Hustler does the job right. I’ve been through many different rods and ALX is the best hands down. I use the hustler for squarebills and my other hustler for speed cranking in the 8-15 foot range. Give ALX a try you will not be disappointed
Bought this rod for medium dive and squarebill crankbaits. Haven’t gotten to use it yet but as with all ALX rods the look and feel of this rod is great! Looking forward to getting on the water and trying it out.
havn,t used it yet but if it is anything like the three i have it will be great will be great
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.