The IKOS Hustler is very light for a glass rod. It will throw small flat sided crankbaits all the way uo to deeper diving crankbaits in the 15ft range.
I like the fit feel finish of this rod. I will be ordering more. It got enough backbone so it doesn’t feel like noodle. Id recommend it and will purchase from them agin. It also arrived very fast
Best crankbait rod I’ve ever used. Super sensitive, great parabolic bend when hooked up. Casts a DT series like a dream. Absolutely amazing rod.
I love this rod!! Perfect power for slinging crank baits and lipless and perfect action for holding the fish on so they don’t throw the bait. Strong and smooth. Best crank bait rod I have ever used. Definetly my go to for square bills and medium diving cranks and treble hook baits.
Paired this dude up with a slx dc 150, and it will cast some light cranky dudes quite a long ways. Caught a 3 - 3.5 pound largie and it felt awesome. This bad ass dude is really sensitive, not just for a glass cranker but in general! WAY more sensitive then the Edge by Gary Loomis rod that I bought at the same time. BUY NOW YOU BUY ROD NOW!
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.