Before I tell you you about this rod, let me tell you about customer service. When my new Oxim rods arrived the shipping tube was almost broken in half. Both rods were broken in half. The delivery driver filed the damage report with his company and I emailed ALX to let them know what happened. ALX emailed me back and said they were sorry my rods were damaged and that 2 new rods would be shipped first thing the next day. You won’t beat that service ANYWHERE!!! These rods look and feel amazing. I used it this weekend throwing a 3/8 swimjig around shoreline grass. The tip allows for accurate casts into tight places and the power of this rod lets give the fish a chance to eat that jig and have the confidence to power it out of the thickest grass. Great rod and excellent customer service!!!
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.