I don't know squat about fishing but enjoy quality tools for everything I do! This is my first ALX rod and it is light weight and seems to be plenty strong! I just wish it would have helped me catch a fish! Can't fix the fish problem, but I will purchase another ALX rod next time I have a vacancy in my collection! Thank you so much!
This rod is light weight, sensitive and has a strong backbone. Great football jig rod.
I bought this rod a couple months ago and wanted to primarily use it for jigs especially in deeper water for off shore summer fishing. So far I’m very impressed, rod has great sensitivity for dragging and feeling the bottom. Highly recommend
When I opened the package the looks caught my eye from the start. This rod looks amazing as I inspected it closely I notice the rod is well built no sloppy construction. The rod is very light and balances well. First time using it the sensitivity really stands out. I am very pleased with all the quality features especially at this price point.
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.