I use this rod for everything from chatter baits to weightless flukes. It really is a work horse
Another great offering from ALX. Rod is well balanced and very responsive. I use this rod primarily for pitching jigs in the 3/8-1/2oz range. This is definitely a workhouse and will the fit the bill on many techniques.
Hands down one of the most durable rods that I have ever owned. It is very versatile allowing you to do many different things with it. I throw my jigs,plastic worm and even topwater on this rod. I went from flipping grass one tournament to throwing a jig in deep brush piles the next week. ALX has really proved something with these rods, I would defiantly recommend this one.
This rod is AMAZING period. This rod is my topwater rod and it throws sammys and poppers great. It is so versitile. While getting this rod I had great customer service and I will definatly be selling my g loomis for an ALX soon. I definatly reccomend this rod.
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.