Great rod worth the money. Sensitive feeling even when cranking 20ft+. Length lets you launch the lure far even for lighter, smaller cranks. Good amount of tip bend with really solid back to it. Would recommend as an all around cranking rod with the exception of small square bills.
I’ve been through a lot of trial and error with cranking rods. Either they have way too much action or they are really stiff, with deep diving cranks. But this rod has absolutely everything I need when it comes to deep and medium cranks. Just enough tip and plenty of backbone!!! I’ve already recommended this rod to a lot of anglers. Oh and the last thing is, my other cranking rods have longer handles but, this is one is perfect for the kayak Angler!!!
Makes fishing a deep crank bait effortlessly. Love the feel of the rod.
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 3 year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South CarolinaSee All ZOLO Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.