I really enjoy going on the boat with my husband Phil. I didn't grow up in a fishing family, so I would normally just read a book and sunbathe while my husband fished. Phil would always encourage me to fish, but to be honest, I always felt like my bait just felt "dead" and I was never too sure what my lure was doing down in the water. That all changed last Fall when Phil got me an ALX Zolo Trickster. I have now caught numerous fish on shakeyhead and whacky rigs with my Trickster and I can feel everything my bait is doing down there, especially when a fish bites!
When you need to feel every tiny bite, every little movement of line, the Zolo Trickster will give you every chance you need to set the hook. I’ve been using this Trickster for many years and have won 80% of my tournaments on it. No other shaky head rod would come close to the action and power of a Trickster . It’s hands down the best rod for shaky heads!
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 3 year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South CarolinaSee All ZOLO Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.