Designed as a do-all spinning rod, the OXIM Tremor has been built for NED rigs, shaky heads, and small worms. Small swimbaits like a TailTeaser 2.8 with a 1/8oz head are perfect on the Termor. The length provides longer casts, solid sweeping hooksets, and the ability to keep fish hooked without overpowering smaller baits. The OXIM Tremor is an outstanding all-around spinning rod for most bass fishing scenarios.
Category: 7'-7'3", Dropshot, Finesse, Flick Shake, Fluke (Weightless), Keitech, Medium Light, NED Rig, Neko Rig, Non-sale, OXIM, OXIM Series, Popular Rods, Shakey Head, Spinning Rod, Worm, Worms
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.