This rod has so many uses and is super strong yet super sensitive. My first use of one came with a ned rig and I've followed that up with jigs, top water, and numerous worm presentations. The feel of this rod and its overall performance make it one of the best in the business!
This is one of my favorite rods. I use it for swim jigs, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits, buzz toads, whopper ploppers and soft swimbaits and it does an excellent job with all of those baits. I have 4 ALX rods (1 Zolo and 3 Ikos) and the build quality on all of the rods is as good as any rod I've ever purchased. Also, the customer service is exceptional - I broke my first purchase of this rod and used the SureSet replacement program to get a new one - the process was simple and the rod was delivered the next day. I definitely plan on buying more ALX rods!
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.