When only the best will do, call ALX. MY 10th ALX ROD. VERY HAPPY WITH EVERY ONE OF THEM.
This is my first IKOS rod and this rod delivers on everything I’ve come to expect from ALX Rods. The fit and finish is great. The rod is light-weight but has incredible sensitivity and backbone. The features and esthetics of this rods far exceeds its price point. The ALX Rods IKOS Soul 7 is inexpensively impressive.
I've been extremely happy with my soul. It has turned into a real work horse for me this season, I have fished poppers, shakey head, wacky, and tubes. The rod is light and balanced in your hands and proves to plenty powerful as well. I've been fishing the river with it a ton and it takes a good beating. I'm glad I pulled the trigger with an ALX rod.
Purchased two IKOS Soul 7 Spinning Rods and so glad I did. These rods are so light yet so powerful. I’m able to skip my 1/16 oz shakey head and I can skip a 3/8 oz jig on this rod. Powerful backbone with a fast tip. So don’t be scared to boat flip those 5+ lbs in the boat with this rod.
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.