I’m a kayak angler and I needed a shorter rod that would get me under docks and trees, this rod has done just that. The sensitivity of this rod is insane. I use one for spinnerbaits and chatterbaits. I use the second one for squarebills. This rod is perfect for getting in those tight places and trust me, you want be disappointed. I’ve landed some pigs with this rod!!!
I was looking for a new squarebill rod. I called and talked to Alex about what I was looking for and he recommended the Rosa. I purchased two and it was the best decision I have made. The rods exceeded my expectation. They are light, sensitive and have enough backbone to bring fish out of the worst laydowns. So pleased with these rods and am going to be adding additional models. If anyone has question about these rods please call Alex and then place your order.
This is quire possibly the perfect rod for throwing a 3/8 oz spinnerbait. 6’9” is just the right balance for both casting distance and accuracy.
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 3 year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South CarolinaSee All ZOLO Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.