Here's the answer for skipping bass fishing lures with a spinning rod!
Category: 6'11" or Less, Jerkbait, Jig - Finesse, Non-sale, Popular Rods, Rod Style_Spinning, Shakey Head, Skipping, Spinning Rod, Wacky Rig, zolo, ZOLO Series
The ALX Rods ZOLO Series Bass Fishing Rods are designed for the tournament angler and offer the widest variety of models to address specific techniques. The innovative design improves vibration transmission and overall smoothness which results in responsive, durable performance. All of this adds up to a rod that is light in hand, gives you an edge on feeling bites, and loads right to increase your landing percentage.
- NG carbon Hydra blanks featuring 125 gsm scrimless carbon fiber
- Precision-rolled with over 100ft/lbs of intense pressure
Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 3 year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South CarolinaSee All ZOLO Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.