Perfect for vertical dropshot bass fishing, the OXIM Droptop blank design protects light lines to help you land spooky bass on highly pressured lakes. The rod tip allows for a gentle, effective presentation. The length makes it easier to keep your drop shot bait directly below the trolling motor so you can see your bait in the sonar cone while "video game" fishing.
The OXIM Droptop bass fishing rod also doubles well with small shad rap style cranks, small spoons, and any ultra finesse bass fishing technique.
Category: 6'11" or Less, Dropshot, Finesse, Keitech, Light, NED Rig, Non-sale, OXIM, OXIM Series, Popular Rods, Rod Style_Spinning, Shakey Head, Spinning Rod
I've used this rod once so far. The difference between this alx rod and the rod I was using before is crazy. Granted the rod I was using before was a low end rod. This is my third alx rod. To be honest I'll have all alx by next year. Can't go wrong here. Thank's for a quality made in the USA product.
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.