Very light to hold and fish with, the tip is light and sensitive yet it has the backbone of a broom stick when you load up into one. Love the feel of this rod and will definitely buy more alx rods in the future
I just got the rod today. I needed to add to my arsenal and was looking for a good all-purpose rod that could pull off many techniques. I think this will be a great rod for the price. It has a very good-looking design and what appears to maybe be an unsanded blank with an epoxy layer. This definitely gives it a much higher-end look. I am super excited to give this rod a try. I think it is going to be perfect and get used a lot here on the Delta. It feels like a true solid MH/F action rod. I'm stoked.
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.