The IKOS Hustler is the perfect all-around crankbait rod. It handles cranks diving to roughly 15′ deep with ease. It also maneuvers easily around cover and the soft tip casts a mile when fishing open banks and points. Superb, buttery smooth action from the S-Glass construction while maintaining excellent sensitivity to determine crankbait placement around grass lines and bottom composition.
***Hustler does not feature an exposed blank reel seat due to the diameter of the rod blank***
This rod is my go to for finding fish!! Throws light cranks exceptionally well, has great feel, and would be a toss up as my favorite rod in my arsenal. I own two if that means anything!
I bought this rod to throw smaller crankbaits. It has a soft tip with enough backbone to get the job done. I would recommend it for anything up to the 15ft range.
The IKOS Hustler is very light for a glass rod. It will throw small flat sided crankbaits all the way uo to deeper diving crankbaits in the 15ft range.
I like the fit feel finish of this rod. I will be ordering more. It got enough backbone so it doesn’t feel like noodle. Id recommend it and will purchase from them agin. It also arrived very fast
Best crankbait rod I’ve ever used. Super sensitive, great parabolic bend when hooked up. Casts a DT series like a dream. Absolutely amazing rod.
ALX Rods IKOS Series Bass Fishing Rods are built with an emphasis on delivering outstanding performance and maximum value for anglers. With features that exceed counterparts, the IKOS Series is easily a class leading rod. Carefully designed, crafted,and tested by ALX Rods’ in-house team, the ALX Rods IKOS Series Rods are serious tools built for cashing checks.
- OS carbon Hydra blanks featuring low resin content
- Precision-rolled under intense pressure
- Crisp, clean actions with jaw-dropping power and the kind of sensitivity that detects the tiniest nibbles
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina
- Backed by a 1 year warrantySee All IKOS Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.