Best rod I’ve ever owned. Better than equally priced Daiwa, Megabass, St. Croix, Phenix. Use it over any other rod I own 3 to 1. It does everything from 1/8oz Texas rig to, 3/8 & 1/2 jigs, swimjigs, vibration jigs, and spinnerbaits. Throws squarebills, and lipless. It’s the most sensitive and versatile rod I’ve ever used.
The Enox LSB is so far my favorite ALX rod. Very versatile, extremely light and sensitive. Just a comfortable rod to fish with all day. Can’t go wrong with any ALX product but this one really shines.
I cannot say enough about this rod, it's very impressive in all categories. The LSB is very well balanced and the perfect action and power for almost any technique except finesse. I think what amazes me the most is the sensitivity. I find the rod much more sensitive than rods priced much higher. The build quality is exactly what you expect from ALX; close to perfection. The matte black finish is also pretty sexy! I highly recommend this rod if you're in the market for a high class rod on a bigger budget. You're getting a superior rod that could easily cost more than it actually does.
ALX Rods ENOX Series are performance based, technique focused rods offering premium features with worldwide design inspiration. Each rod in the ENOX line has been designed to focus on a primary technique with secondary talents.
- Designed and handcrafted in our Aiken, SC facility
- Hydra OSH high modulus rod blanks featuring outstanding strength to weight ratios, low resin content, compound material design (CMD) with correct modulus placement and high pressure rolling – you’ll find these to be some of our most responsive rods
- The advanced Kigan ZDH/Z Series guide train with SiC inserts for optimum line control
- Gloss black, exposed blank reel seats
- Premium cork/EVA grips and styled EVA hood
- Aircraft grade aluminum trim for endurance
- Backed by a 10 year limited warranty and the ALX Rods SureSet Replacement PolicySee all ENOX Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.