I purchased the OXIM Trance at the Bassmaster Classic expo. Took it out the next day and caught eight good size largemouth from two to four pounds. The rod had enough back bone to set the hook but enough tip to keep the the fish on and skip the bait.
This is a nice rod. I have used all types of lures with it. Alx has made another nice rod
Wow Alx did it again man this rod feels like you are fishing with one of there high end custom rods and the price point for this rod is the best part of it all very affordable for a high-quality rod like this they knocked it out of the park the sensitivity on this rod is great you can feel the slightest little tick in your rod. Great job Alex keep up all the great work you guys& gals are doing over there at alx . You won’t be disappointed when you put one of these bad boys in your hand or a few in your rod box
This rod is really impressive. From the looks to the feel, ALX hit a home run here. Great product at a great price point that should make every fisherman very pleased.
ALX Rods OXIM Series bass fishing rods feature a mix of multi-purpose and technique-specific models. The advanced OXIM rod blank is US-built using 140gsm carbon fiber / 33% resin content material that gives you outstanding responsiveness. The built-in Toughskin gloss finish increases durability, and the Urban Camo EVA grips mimic the density of cork while adding long life with an aggressive style.
- XM Hydra blanks featuring 140 gsm carbon fiber with 33% resin content
- Toughskin gloss finish for durability
- Fitted with 100% braid-safe Z Series Kigan guides
- MidMicro Guide Train System reduces weight, increases line control and passes leader knots and thick lines
- Trimmed reel seats to eliminate contact with threading and weight reduction
- Backed by a 2-year warranty and our SureSet Replacement Program
- Handcrafted at the ALX Rods factory in Aiken, South Carolina, USAView All OXIM Series Rods
Looking for something specific or just have a general question? Fill out the form and we'll answer any questions you have and help you choose the right rod.